Friday, May 20, 2011

Sympathy Card

 Here is a quick card I had put together a few weeks ago for a dear friend of mine.
The card is 5-1/2 x 5-1/2" and the card base is ivory cardstock. The DSP I used is from K&Co. Julianne collection. I love the use of the brown with subtle colors like soft pinks and creams.

I cut out 2 different sized circles and cut around the edge with my decorative scissors to create a mat for the sentiment and embellishments. The stamped sentiment is by Stampendous "Orchid Greetings". I embellished the card with Martha Stewart butterfly punches, some Recollections flowers and Bling. I also used light golden satin ribbon from Michaels and some white scalloped lace to line the ribbon across the card. I wanted this card to be big enough so everyone at my workplace can express their sympathies.


XOXO,
Haz

No comments:

Post a Comment