Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 2011 Tag Swap

Happy Saturday, Scrappers and Crafters alike!! I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!! Ok, so I was super busy creating this week eager to make my deadline. I impulsively joined Carlene's, (who's pinkscrapper99 on YT) May tag swap. We were to incorporate a doily of some sort onto our tag. It could be a stamped image of a doily, a crocheted one, or anything that is doily-like. I only had the paper ones that you can purchase anywhere and this is what I finished with.


I was inspired by this quote that I found on one of the Bo Bunny Gabrielle papers and the rest was history. :)
For more information and products used on this tag, come and check out my YouTube channel here!! YAY!


This is my first Tag Swap that I've participated in and it was sooo much fun!! I've joined quite a few swaps just in the last month and a half and hello, that is alot for me! I enjoyed every one of them and I definitely look forward to joining more swaps!! I hope to see you soon on one of em! LOL.

Happy scrapping!
-Hazelle

No comments:

Post a Comment