Friday, May 13, 2011

Friend Card

Hello!! It's finally the weekend here! T-G-I-F. ('nuff said.) I sure got a busy weekend ahead of me here! With swaps, and cards, and other projects that needs completion. How excited am I? Suuuupppperrrr excited! LOL! Anywho, thought I would post a little something, while I have the time, so here it is!

This is a super quick 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 card that I put together for one of the swaps earlier this month. Again, I try to use up all my scraps cuz I find that every time I look, my scrap pile just keeps getting bigger and bigger! :)

I just love love love (x10) Graphic 45 papers (lol, who doesnt?!) and I just couldn't resist going through my G45 scrap pile. So I pulled out some Le'Romantique, and cut some images from Domestic Goddess, then I inked up a paper doily with Old Paper distress ink. 

The sentiment is a Brenda Walton K&Co. sticker that I mounted onto some thicker cardstock and cut out, then used dimensionals to pop it up. I also added some Prima flowers, a little bling and some Prima lace and voila! My finished card!
I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO, Haz

No comments:

Post a Comment